Ok…. so now on to the really fun list. There are about 200 items on my bucket list (rough estimate). I’m thinking of doing another post with more of my bucket list items, let me know if you think I should.
1. Go to the rain-room in London, England.
-it rains everywhere but where you are standing, no matter where you move.
2. Add a lock to the love lock bridge in Paris, France.
3. Write a letter on Juliet’s Wall in Verona, Italy.
4. Throw a dart on a map and travel wherever it lands.
5. Go Zorbing
-preferably in New Zealand
-preferably also on water (and land too)
6. Get married
7. Start a family with the one I love
so there are 7 items on my bucket list. Most involve traveling, hopefully will do it with my best friend when we backpack in Europe, sometime in the near-distant future . lol 🙂
as they say…