Thank you to Alex Charming for tagging me in this.
The rules* are this:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link to their post.
- Shuffle your itunes library, google play music library, or whatever you’ve got.
- For each song that comes on, list the song and the artist, and name a book that it makes you think of, explaining why. (You can do as many or as few as you want, I’m not going to set a number. This is a low pressure tag. Whoever we are, we’s pretty laid back.)
- Tag however many people you want, or everyone.
*Rules taken from other post*
1. Carry on my wayward son by Kansas
- This makes me think of the book Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
2. I Like by Taylor Bueno
- This song makes me think of any romance novel really, not really a specific book.
3. Sugar we’re Going Down by Fall out Boy
- This makes me think of the book series I am Number 4 by Pittacus Lore
4. Tea & Toast by Lucy Spraggan
- This makes me think of one of my FAVORITE BOOKS OF ALL TIME!!! titled: Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell.
5. Jealous by Labrinth
- This makes me think of the 3rd book in the Percy Jackson series: Titan’s Curse (My favorite one in the series).
My Nominees/ people I am tagging are:
Christina and her blog: Stealing Quiet Time in Noisy Disorder
Lisa Dingle and her blog: Just Ponderin